Action is the leading manufacturer of Weatherseal Products with a wide selection to choose from. Don’t see what you need? No worries, the Action team can work to develop a custom application best fitted for your specific needs.
Action’s offering includes:
- Bottom Seals – Astragals and One-Piece Seals
- Top and Side Seals – Kit and clip on options available
- Jamb Seals – Coiled and long length options
- Material selection – includes brush, flexible PVC, EPDM, TPV, and more
- Branded Products – DURASEAL, FLEXBRUSH, EZ ZIP, and POLAR SEAL
Custom Plastic Products
Beyond Weather Seals, the Action OEM team offers the latest designs for any plastic related product. Our extrusion, thermo-forming, and injection mold processes allow us to align the best designs with the best process.
Some specific product and process capabilities we offer include:
- Co and Tri Extrusion Capability
- Largest material selection in industry
- Custom Extrusions with inline fabrication
- Thermal Breaks – with inline coiling capability
- Applications focused on high heat, cold temps, elasticity, and UV
Aluminum Profile Extrusions
Select from the most expansive offering in the industry. Availible in standard lengths ranging from 7’ to 18’. Custom shapes and lengths available upon request.
Our Aluminum Extrusions include the following features:
- Hollow and Solid Shapes
- Expansive Offering or Customize for Application
- Mill Finish – Powder Coating and Anodizing Options
- Fabrication available (punching, notching, tape application, etc.)
Carriage Door Decorative Products
Utilizing Fibrex material technology, Action has developed two universal carriage door decorative systems. Both systems offer decorative overlays with a divided lite window option.
Included in the GEN1 and GEN2 Systems:
- Overlay and window grille products made from Fibrex Material
- Universal window system requiring minimal assembly
- Millwork and attachment best practices
- Customized woodgrain options to match OEM specs
- Limited to no capital investment
Window System Products
Action offers both injection mold and hot plate weld as well as clean frames for residential and commercial applications. Combined with window inserts and decorative grille options, Action provides the most comprehensive offering in the industry.
Features and benefits:
- Latest designs for interior and exterior windows
- Frame materials focused on impact and outdoor weathering
- Color Matching and Texture to OEM specs
- Injection Mold or Thermo-formed Window Inserts
- Divided lite options – Arches, Grilles, and more
- Bead Glaze/Snap-In Profiles for Full View Doors
Action offers a full line of universal hardware components. These products are stocked within our national footprint and ready to ship JIT.
Action’s hardware offering consists of:
- Cut and Coned Torsion Springs
- Rollers and Hinges
- Shafts and Tubes
- Hanger Angle/Perforated Angle
- Decorative Hardware